Smile problems? Chances are that they can be fixed with the help of porcelain veneers! A versatile treatment that can correct a myriad of cosmetic dental problems, veneers can turn your smile from dull to dazzling! Led by Drs. Davis, Beyer, and Lewicki, Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals in Venice, FL, offers state-of-the-art veneer treatment to help their patients' smiles look better than ever. Read on to learn more!
1. They can close the gaps in your smile. If you are self-conscious about a certain gap or space between your teeth, veneers can help! Typically only requiring two dental visits, veneer placement is a simple and quick procedure that can make your smile look beautifully uniform!
2. They can repair crooked teeth. In many cases, veneers can straighten your smile without the need for orthodontic treatment.
3. They can restore fractured teeth. Whether from a forceful blow or just excessive wear-and-tear, fracturing teeth are a very common dental problem. Fortunately, porcelain veneers can repair these injured teeth in an aesthetically pleasing way!
4. They can fix poorly shaped teeth. Porcelain veneers can be used to fix the shape of a malformed or injured tooth. In addition, the veneers can either be matched to the current shade of your teeth, or you could choose a whiter, brighter shade for a truly staggering look.
5. They can repair worn-down teeth. If your teeth have become weakened or worn-down over the years, veneers can be used to strengthen them and prevent further damage. Porcelain is an incredibly strong and durable material, and with the proper care and maintenance, your veneers could last for up to 15 years or longer!
Interested? Give us a call!
Ready for a smile makeover? Call Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals at (941) 488-1075 today to schedule a dental consultation at our Venice, FL, office!