Posts for tag: veneers
Smile problems? Chances are that they can be fixed with the help of porcelain veneers! A versatile treatment that can correct a myriad of cosmetic dental problems, veneers can turn your smile from dull to dazzling! Led by Drs. Davis, Beyer, and Lewicki, Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals in Venice, FL, offers state-of-the-art veneer treatment to help their patients' smiles look better than ever. Read on to learn more!
1. They can close the gaps in your smile. If you are self-conscious about a certain gap or space between your teeth, veneers can help! Typically only requiring two dental visits, veneer placement is a simple and quick procedure that can make your smile look beautifully uniform!
2. They can repair crooked teeth. In many cases, veneers can straighten your smile without the need for orthodontic treatment.
3. They can restore fractured teeth. Whether from a forceful blow or just excessive wear-and-tear, fracturing teeth are a very common dental problem. Fortunately, porcelain veneers can repair these injured teeth in an aesthetically pleasing way!
4. They can fix poorly shaped teeth. Porcelain veneers can be used to fix the shape of a malformed or injured tooth. In addition, the veneers can either be matched to the current shade of your teeth, or you could choose a whiter, brighter shade for a truly staggering look.
5. They can repair worn-down teeth. If your teeth have become weakened or worn-down over the years, veneers can be used to strengthen them and prevent further damage. Porcelain is an incredibly strong and durable material, and with the proper care and maintenance, your veneers could last for up to 15 years or longer!
Interested? Give us a call!
Ready for a smile makeover? Call Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals at (941) 488-1075 today to schedule a dental consultation at our Venice, FL, office!
What your dentists in Venice, Florida want you to know.
If your smile is dull and uninteresting, you may be asking yourself “Could veneers work for me?” The truth is veneers work for just about everyone. In fact, they are a go-to treatment to help you achieve a dazzling smile. Your dentists at Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals in Venice, Florida want to introduce you to the magic of veneers and how they can enhance your smile.
Veneers are thin sheaths of sparkling porcelain which are cemented over the top surfaces of your teeth. They are a minimally invasive treatment because your dentist removes little to no tooth structure, just enough to compensate for the thickness of the veneers.
Veneers are an excellent choice for you if you have teeth that are:
- Worn down from aging or poor tooth alignment
- Cracked or chipped from bad habits
- Damaged, fractured or broken by trauma or an injury
- Discolored from medications or genetics
- Stained from coffee or using tobacco products
You can also cosmetically cover up issues that often require orthodontic treatment including closing the gaps between teeth and hiding tooth overlap.
You should continue practicing excellent oral hygiene habits like brushing and flossing when you have veneers, but you won’t have to worry about stains because porcelain is stain resistant! Your veneers will look great year-after-year.
Veneers typically require between 2 and 3 appointments, beginning with a consultation appointment. This is the perfect opportunity for you to ask any questions about veneer treatment. Your teeth will then be prepared and models of your teeth will be taken. Your veneers are created and then permanently cemented at your last appointment.
To view amazing before-and-after photos of Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals patients, please visit the Smile Gallery page on the website at http://www.venicedentist.com/smile-gallery.html
Veneers can work for you if you want a great looking smile in a short amount of time. Veneers can work for you if you want a conservative treatment that enhances your smile. To find out more reasons why veneers can work for you call your dentists at Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals in Venice, Florida today!
How porcelain veneers from your Venice dentist can enhance your smile
Do you want to enjoy a newer, brighter smile? Do you have teeth that are broken, unevenly worn, or yellowing with age? If you answered yes to these questions, it’s time to discover the magic of porcelain veneers. It’s time to show off your best smile. Your dentists at Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals in Venice, FL, want to share their knowledge of porcelain veneers. They want to help you achieve a new smile.
Porcelain veneers are thin sheaths of translucent porcelain which are cemented over the front surfaces of your teeth. They look completely natural because porcelain reflects light, just like your natural teeth do. That means your veneers will blend beautifully into your smile.
They are also a conservative treatment because your dentists in Venice remove only a minimal amount of tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the veneers. That means more of your vital tooth structure is preserved.
Porcelain veneers are the modern, state-of-the-art way to hide many cosmetic issues with your teeth. Consider that porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of:
- Heavily discolored, stained or yellowed teeth
- Excessively or unevenly worn teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Damaged or broken teeth
- Overlapped or crowded teeth
- Unevenly spaced teeth
Porcelain veneers don’t pick up stains the way your natural teeth do. That means they are the perfect choice if you drink coffee or smoke, but you still want a dazzling, white smile.
They are also a permanent choice, and with proper care they can last for many years. That means you can enjoy your best smile for years, possibly a lifetime. Veneers are strong, but remember not to use them as tools to bite your fingernails or open packages.
You can achieve your best smile in 2 to 3 appointments: a consultation and treatment planning appointment, tooth preparation, and then final cementation of the veneers.
Why wait to enjoy your best smile? Start on your new smile with just a simple phone call to your dentists at Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals in Venice, FL. Call today and discover how porcelain veneers can reshape and renew your smile!